· Babypro e-shop shall keep customers’ personal data confidential at all times and shall fully observe the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong SAR (“Ordinance”) in collecting, maintaining and using customers’ personal data. In particular, Babypro e-shop observe the following principles:
o personal data is collected for the purposes of sales of products, provision of related services and customer services.
o all practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal data is accurate, protected against unauthorized access and will be retained for a reasonable period only.
· When customers shop with Babypro e-shop, customers are required and agree to furnish Babypro e-shop with their personal data. If the personal data is incomplete or incorrect, Babypro e-shop may not be able to provide desired services.
· By using the on-line payment service, the information that customers submit, may be used by the Bank and JETCO for the purpose of the Facility ( ‘on-line payment tools’ ) and their respective operation.
· Under the Ordinance, customers have the right, for a reasonable charge, to check, access and correct the personal data in Babypro e-shop. For any such request, customers may contact us by : email@example.com
· This site may contain links to other websites, which are not maintained, controlled or endorsed by Babypro e-shop and for which Babypro e-shop are not responsible. Babypro e-shop disclaims any responsibilities and liabilities when customers activate any of these links.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities
· This site, and any contents of this site, is provided on an ”as is” basis. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Babypro e-shop make no representations or warrants of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or contents or products included on this site. Babypro e-shop do not warrant that this site or emails sent by Babypro e-shop are free of viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other harmful items. Babypro e-shop is not liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site. If any provisions of these disclaimers or exclusions shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
· The laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region shall govern the interpretation of these terms and conditions and resolution of any dispute that may arise as a result of usage of this site. If there is any difference between the English language text of the terms and conditions and the Chinese language text, for all purposes the English text shall be conclusive.